About Me

My photo
Lakewood, Colorado, United States
I have seen and done so many things in life, and God has blessed me with an insight far beyond my years.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

I want to wish every a Happy New Year. I haven't been to active on my mobile blog lately. I have started a couple of new You Tube channels and will move on to making some videos starting in Jan 09.

One channel is located at http://youtube.com/user/freedomflynn
This channel will be devoted to the business side of me, focusing on productivity, breif instructional videos or tips and tricks etc.

The first video(s) will be on my new transition to becoming mobile and moving onto the cloud. This most likely will have a few different video installments and hope it will help anyone looking to be more mobile.

The other channel located at
Http://youtube.com/user/electedfreedumb
Is a channel that will a commentary and possibly skit channel. I will be just letting out the wild and fun side of myself on this channel. It will also be tied to a new blog that will co-inside and add to the videos at http://electedfreedumb.org

This channel has yet to be determined where I will start and where it will end up. Also looking to try and get some people involved with me on this one.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful 2009 and I wish everyone the absolute best.

From Twitter...